Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Lilly On The First Day


T-shirt: Target (similar) / Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) (similar) / Sandals: Jack Rogers / Necklace: My Name Necklace / Earrings: Miadora / Bracelets: Craft Show

I have officially completed my second day of college and I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed though I think that's to be expected. I love winding down the day with a shower and hoping into bed to talk to all of you guys! To be honest this blog is more for me to document and talk about what's on my mind. I also went to the gym for a little bit today for the first time in FOREVER and it felt really good to get back into it again!

I wore these Lilly Pulitzer shorts yesterday for my first day of classes. They are the PERFECT summer wardrobe staple because they go with everything, are super colorful, not really short and they look really nice. I need more of these shorts in my life. I literally would wear them everyday if I could. 

Finally when I was shooting all of these pictures I actually wore a little lipstick and to me it makes a world of a difference. I am not a lipstick person at all but for blog pictures maybe I should wear it more! 











Shop The Post: 

No comments:

Post a Comment