Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Neon Sneakers & HTML Overload

 

T-shirt: Target / Shorts: Plato's Closet (similar) / Sneakers: Asics / Necklace: My Name Necklace / Earrings: Miadora / Sunglasses: Ray Ban (similar)


I think I am going to be dreaming of HTML coding tonight! Ever since Kelly In The City redesigned her blog I have had it on my to do list to make tabs with sub categories at the top of the blog to better organize the posts! So I decided to try and tackle this project to day and I got basically nothing done. I worked almost eight hours trying to figure it out. I got close to getting it done but not perfect ;( I have given up trying to figure it out on my own. So I have decided to email my blog designer 17th Avenue Designs to see if they can help me! I will keep you guys posted on the update (fingers crossed)!

On another note I got these new sneaker as a birthday gift and I can't even begin to describe just how comfortable these sneakers are. Last night we went to a local food festival and baked cookies in the afternoon. We did lots of walking and my feet were not hurting at all! Not to mention the color on these shoes are perfect. OK I think you get it I love these shoes! 









No comments:

Post a Comment