Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Outfit (Causal & Fancy)

I don't think you guys even understand how excited I am for today's post. I have been seeing so many holiday party outfits on other blogs that I could not help myself from styling my own outfits for the holidays this season. I decided to buy two new tops for the holidays. For each top I am going to show you a causal and fancy outfit depending on the holiday event you are attending. I love the holidays and dressing up so I can't think of anything better then combining them. Also most things I show in my outfits should be easy to buy if you wish to recreate these looks for the holidays. There are SO many options for holiday outfits that its hard to choose what to go with, but this is what I decided to feature on the blog. Today I am showing you two outfits styled from the fist top and tomorrow I will show you two more ways to style a second top!!! I would love to know what you think and I hope you are as excited about this post as I am ;) 


Fancy: 

















T-shirt: J crew Factory / Skirt: Joe Fresh for JCP / Heels: Payless (similar) / Necklace: Charming Charlie's (similar) / Earrings: Local Boutique (similar)  / Bracelets: Local Boutique / Clutch: H & M  (similar) (similar)  / Lips: Rimmel Show Off in Big Bang / Pea Coat: Delia's (similar)

Casual:  












T-shirt: J-Crew Factory / Jeans: American Eagle / Jacket: C. Wonder / Necklace: Charming Charlie's (similar) / Earrings: Local Boutique (similar) / Heels: Payless / Purse: Francesca's (similar)  / Lips: Rimmel Show of in Big Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment