Thursday, December 11, 2014

Gift Guide 2014: Stocking Stuffers

Today for my last and final gift guide of 2014 I am sharing with you some of my favorite things that would make for great stocking stuffers or things I wish I could get for a stocking stuffer!!! There are SO many options for stocking stuffers so this is just a list of some unique times that are inexpensive. Every year my family opens our stocking's first and it's so fun to see all the little things "Santa" picked out. On the note of stocking stuffers everything in this gift guide is relatively inexpensive. Some of these items could also go in other gift guides but I chose to put them in this gift guide because of there price. I don't know about you but I have a major pet peeve when people post stocking stuffer ideas with $100 wallets or expensive jewelry. Maybe it's just what my family does but when I think of stoking stuffers I think of small inexpensive gifts so I tried to keep it that way ;) Enjoy and happy almost Friday.

I didn't mean to include two koozie's (oops) 


Tomorrow is back to an OOTD but there is a bunch more holiday posts still to come ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment