Saturday, November 22, 2014

Gift Guide 2014: My Christmas List

So I am going to make this quick because I feel like all I have been doing this weekend is baking for a bake sale so I am SUPER tired. Though I wanted to get this post up to kick of my series of gift guides I will be doing. For the first one I am showing you what is on my Christmas list. There will be a bunch more gift guides for all different things so definitely stay tuned for those as I think they will be awesome. I am sharing with you what I put on my list to help with giving gifts or to help you with ideas on what to ask for. Every year I always make a list for my close family and I love doing it. This year I put a lot of clothing times on my list mostly casual, because I don't have a ton a basic t-shirts. I love looking back at my list from years ago to see what funny things I was asking for back then. I do love shopping after Christmas but there is just something about getting a gift wrapped up whether it be on my list or not. What's on your list this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment