Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Plaid, Pearls & Vests

This week is going by way to slowly, it definitely should be Friday tomorrow :( Well I mentioned I have been super busy in a post from the other day. If I am not busy enough though I decided to add one more thing to that today. I was looking at my blog layout and realized that I was not in love with the blog header. So I decided to re-due it today. I changed that and a few formatting things and I LOVE the results. To me the layout looks way more clean and polished. I liked my old header but I feel it's a bit to busy. I was looking at a bunch of fashion blogs and realized they all had one thing in common, the simplicity. So that is what I tired to go with. I kept the same color scheme but changed the fount and wording. It use to say "fashion, baking, beauty" under my blog name however I changed it to "fashion and lifestyle blog". I feel this includes everything I blog about from fashion, DIY, baking, beauty, book reviews and lifestyle tips. This blog has been one huge learning process and I am learning new things everyday. As a blogger you have to willing to adapt, change and grow. While I don't 100% love the "look" of my blog as I compare it to others, I think the design fits were I am right now with my blog. I have only been doing this for a little less then a year so I don't think it makes since right now to hire someone to design my blog. While that is a dream I have someday I don't think it's realistic to do that now. Anyways what do you think of my blogs face lift? Love it, hate it or is it just ok?

Before
After 






Top: Target / Jeans: American Eagle / Vest: Hollister / Boots: Aerosoles / Necklace: J- crew factory / Earrings: Charming Charlie's  

PS: How cute are these new shoes? 
C. Wonder 



No comments:

Post a Comment