Saturday, August 30, 2014

Monochromatic White OOTD

I absolutely HATE the last few days before school starts. For me it means finishing summer school work, being reminded of busy schedules, homework and of coarse cold weather. Ever year it seems the summer goes by so quickly. It does not seem like almost 2 months ago I was sitting typing my summer bucket list post in the begging of the summer. This school year I have a lot of exciting things to look forward to as a senior but I still would rather it be summer :)

For today's outfit I decided to wear all white seeing that it is almost Labor day. Now I do not follow the no white after Labor day rule but I wanted to wear all white today in light of the end of summer. I love the idea of wearing all white. There is something about it that is so simple, chic and effortless. Would wear all white?










Skirt: Kohl's (similar) (similar) / Top: Marshall's (similar) (similar) / Sandals: Jack Rogers  / Earrings: Charming Charlie's  / Necklace: My Name Necklace  / Bracelet: IDK (similar)  / Bag: Francesca's (similar)



Stay chic
XoXo,

1 comment: