Thursday, July 31, 2014

T-shirt & fancy jewels

One of my favorite things to do when trying to make a casual look more fancy is to add jewelry. Today I was going to a friends house and I wanted to be casual but still look nice. So I wore a summer t-shirt but then I added a fancy bejeweled necklace. I also wore converse to make it ever more casual. I like the way this look turned out :) What is your favorite trick to dress up and outfit?








T-shirt: Hollister (similar) (similar) / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Converse / Sunnies: Ray-ban / Necklace: Charming Charlie's (similar) / Rings: Charming Charlie's (similar) 

Summer Rundown #37- July 30th 
* I got a facial for an early b-day activity. I had never had one done and it was so refreshing and relaxing. I highly recommend you try one :)

Summer Rundown #38- July 31st 
* Played tennis
* Went to a friends house for dinner, went swimming and talked (A LOT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment