Friday, July 18, 2014

College tour OOTD

Today I went on my first college tour of many (1 down 6 to go)! I put this outfit together with comfort and wanting to look some what nice in mind. I like the final outfit together but I don't know if I love it. If I did not have to wear comfy shoes for walking I probably would have worn a fancy pair of sandals or wedges. Over all though I think it looks pretty nice for being so comfy :) I will definitely be posting more college tour outfits next week as I am going on a 2-day college extravaganza road tip  (4 school in 2 days).  










 T-shirt dress: Target (in the sleepwear section, shh) (similar) (similar) (similar) / Belt: Target (similar) (similar) / Sunnies: Ray-ban / Shoes: Converse / Cross-body: Francesca's (similar) / Earrings: Boutique in Michigan (similar) / Bracelet: This boutique  in S.C. (similar) 

Summer Rundown #25- July 18th 
* College tour
*Worked on a DIY "office" in my room (blog post about this tomorrow) 
*Went out for fro-yo  

No comments:

Post a Comment