Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer bucket list 2014

It's my first official day of summer!!!! So I thought I would share with you my summer bucket list. Last year my sister made a poster of all of the things she wanted to do over the summer. None of the stuff was major, just little things here and there. We got done about 90% of everything and had a fun time doing it. I can honestly say last summer was one of the best summers ever and I think it was due in part to the list my sister made. We all go on vacation but that is normally for only a week. Now I love the summer but some times I can get board when I am not doing anything everyday. But this summer bucket list last year made me appreciate everyday of summer and enjoy the fun little things we did! So I thought this year I would make my own because I luv making list and summer! 

This post is going to be the kink off of a summer blogging extravaganza! I am going to (try) to blog everyday documenting what I do this summer while keeping to my usually posts as well! I hope you come along on this awesome summer adventure with me. Oh an one more thing, Do you have a cool name for what I can call my summer blog a day series? Let me know if you do. 

Now here are some of the things I want to do this summer: 

Template for list 


No comments:

Post a Comment